Recreation in Brazil is probably the biggest dream of kitesurfing and surfing amateurs: here is everything what is needed broad beaches, yellow sand, warm water, and, of course, a lot of good wind.
In a cozy fishing village of Taiba in Brazil a real paradise is waiting for kitesurfing and surfing fans - from July to February, there is no lack of good weather, and real wind: wind speed is constantly seeking to 15-25 knots, air temperature reaches 30 °C, and water temperature is about 26 °C. Kitesurfing in Taiba will not disappoint any kitesurfing or surfing professional and amateur, and for beginners the beaches of Taiba will become a great kitesurfing and surfing school.
Taiba is located the Northern east of Brazil, in Ceara province,from the international airport of Fortaleza there is just one hour way to the village. The village is suitable to all guests’ needs, here we have several great Brazilian restaurants, and for those who miss European cuisine will be pleasantly happy for French, Italian pizza restaurants operating here. Beach bar at the hotel provides an opportunity to enjoy barbecue nights with good vibers of music.
The tourists are invited to stay in one of the most comfortable and wild luxury hotels in Taiba – Vila Marola. The hotel is situated direct on the beach of the ocean, and the view to the ocean is seen from each room of the hotel – you can be sure about the fact, that your holidays in Brazil will be the most romantic.
There are 24 Superior deluxe suites and 4 Superior deluxe studios with all facilities in eight little houses (bungalows): air conditioner, safe, bar-refrigerator, wifi, TV.
The studios are set up on two floors, and each of them has Jacuzzi baths,a living room on the ground floor, two bathrooms, large teraces. They are perfectly suitable for those, who like spacious apartaments, privacy, who come with friends or families.
Vila Marola is not only a place of kitesurfing or surfing amateurs, but is also a great hotel of rest for the whole family. The hotel, established for kitesurfing amateurs, is located in a particularly attractive place. Both, the beginners and the professionals of kitesurfing and surfing will find appropriate conditions for them. The beginners have a possibility to learn kitesurfing in a lagoon, which is 1,5 way from the hotel, while the advanced kitesurfing amateurs and professionals can practice kitesurfing waves in front of the hotel.
“Downwind” amateurs will be attracted by an opportunity to go down from Taiba to Paracuru spot – this is the way, where the most beautiful waves occur in the whole Ceara region. The distance from Taiba to Paracura is 12 km.
- A separate building for kitesurfing amateurs is established, where the kites and other necessary equipment has to be kept.
- Registration – our employees speak Portuguese, English, German languages.
- There is a Wi-Fi wireless Internet in the hotel, services of laundry are provided.
- The Hotel is safe, the security works 24 hours per day.
- The organization of buggy, jeep and other transport vehicles rent;
- The organization of trips to Jericoacoara, Fortaleza;
- Restaurant (European and South American cuisine);
- Pool, Jacuzzi, pool for children, where a bar of light meals operates;
- A separate building for kitesurfing amateurs, where everyone for an additional fee will have an individual box for storing kite and other needed equipment;
- Parking site, where 31 parking places are established;
- Transport from and to Fortaleza airport;
- Kitesurfing school – both, for beginners, and for those who wish to learn kitesurfing, will have an opportunity to have professional kitesurfing lessons.